Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Uh-Oh I'm in Trouble!! Behind again......

Seems like everytime I think I am getting caught up on one thing something else is lacking. It's a rat race I'm telling ya! LOL!!
Sessions have been jam packed! YEA!!!  Haven't done any Christmas shopping!  Bah Humbug! And to top it all off I go and hurt my back at work. Ya .... it really stinks! I have a whole new respect for people who suffer with back problems. This has been a very painful and trying experience. Happy to find out it was not a disc and only muscular...thank goodness because that will heal!

So how many of you are as behind on Christmas shopping as I am??? Got my Zhu-Zhu pets and boy am I glad I followed my instinct! LOL!! I bought it ALL back in September and now you can't find the darn little rats. Miss Carson will be very pleased come Christmas morning that good 'ol Saint Nick found her name on his "nice" list! :)  I also bought her Christmas present from me and that is it! I tell ya....I gotta get with the program.

Ok...gonna share a couple with you that I have worked on recently. You know I can't go without sharing a pic or two. So here goes....
A good friend of mine and her hubs....pretty cool old truck too!


An adorable couple with wedding bells in the very near future! Wait till you see their gorgeous family....



This one is the baby of the bunch...isn't she adorable. She is as sweet as she is pretty! :)


Ok....this next mommy and baby girl rocked the camera! I went to the 'Ham and shot these in the Gardens. Will definitely be going back there for some more awesome backgrounds.









Until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment