Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......It's Cold Outside!

Oh I'm really slacking in the blogging department. I know, I know....no excuses. I took some time off and totally put my camera down and turned my computer off during the holidays. I was exhausted and wanted to spend as much quality time with the family as I possibly could.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that your new year is off on a good note.
My family had a great Christmas. Santa was good to ALL of us! :)
Ok...my new resolution is to do better about posting on my blog. So help me out there.

Aren't twins adorable? I have always wanted a set of twins.  I'm sure this family had a very exciting Christmas!!  Just wait until they are 16...oh boy!


Nothing sweeter than a proud daddy and his little boy. Nope nothing.



This is one of my favorite fields to take pictures. Rode by there yesterday to see if it was ready to start shooting there again. It was a little damp with all the rain we've had lately but it shouldn't be long and the grass will be green and all the new spring sets will be coming in to model. :) That makes me smile!

So.......until next time.................








No comments:

Post a Comment