Sunday, February 28, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

I know, I know....I am not doing too good in 2010. My blogging is lacking. I promise to do better. We have been busy. Photography, my "real" job, home, everybody sick, snow, cold, you know all the "normal" things that happen in the winter. But here are a few shots from some recent sessions we did. Love working with these designers. They are the greatest!
The first sets are by Gina of oh!bananas. She makes the most F*U*N sets!








Our next fun shoot was for http://www.missthingsboutique/. Angie is a doll and we LOVE working with her. What little girl doesn't love modeling and playing in petti skirts! :)





There are sunny skies today....we are going out to play. Looking for green fields and new places to shoot!
Until next time.......

1 comment:

  1. Love that last shot...so much personality. She sure has grown a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete