Saturday, October 31, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head....

Ok..I am TOTALLY ready for the rain to go away!! I had to cancel 2 shoots for today and honestly do not know when I am going to make them up! I am booked solid. I will work them in somehow. :) I also have 5 shoots to do with Carson for different designers. Since I am a natural light photographer it makes it hard when the rain seems like it is here to stay. UGH!
There is a lot going on this weekend. Not my favorite time of the year but the littles love Halloween and the fun of dressing up and trick or treating. We will have a good time tonight and they always make me laugh.

On another note.... Check out HauteLook...I am posting a link below for you to click on. OMG...Fabulous high end fashion bargains/sales for the entire family and home. I  L*O*V*E HauteLook and you will thank me for hooking you up! :)
http://www.hautelook.com/invite/SMock727

Ok...off to find my littles and see what we can get into today...rain or no rain...it's not gonna stop me!

Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. i so miss talking to you. I hope after tuesday my nerves settle and I can set and talk to you!

    ReplyDelete