Saturday, November 7, 2009

Love my *CrAzY EiGhT*

Ok...so I gotta brag a little...the number one grandson made Soccer All Stars in his age group. So today I had to be at the soccer field at....are you ready??? 7:30! Of course the little fellows had the very first game and they WON!!! Oh yeah! They are so cute....not sure why my little guy was number 8...he has been number 9 for two years straight and they asked him what number he wanted on his All Star jersey and he said 8! Go figure! His mom and I couldn't make any sense out of it! Crazy Eights??? Magic Eight ball??? It got me thinking about why he chose 8.
I just included some shots from both of their games today. They won their first game and advanced in the brackets but lost their second game. Oh well....we all had fun and hope we do it again next year! :)









and I had to add this shot....his bff...do boys have bff's??? Oh well...they are best buds.

                       

Ok....enough bragging! :) Now off to work on the pics from the fantabulous photo shoot I had this afternoon with 3 adorable little girls....I know their mom is anxiously awaiting a little sneaky of them.

Until next time........


No comments:

Post a Comment