Sunday, October 25, 2009

True Love

Oh goodness! I have the privilege of having 2 of the most beautiful people (inside and out) in my life and they asked me to make their engagement pictures! WOW is all I can say. I absolutely can not wait to do this wedding because she is going to be the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!!!
They are both very dear to my heart....I hooked them up! Yah...ME! :)  Pretty good matchmaker huh E and L??? You know I wouldn't do either of you wrong. I love you both.
Ok....on to yesterday....so we went to the farm where the outdoor wedding will take place NEXT October 23rd at 4 in the afternoon. Beautiful....I could envision everything about it. An old farm house, an old barn, lots of old trees with character, a tire swing, white fences, open pastures, a creek bank, even an old tractor!
I know it will be a wedding to remember....but in the meantime...here's a little sneak of the happy couple-to-be.








No comments:

Post a Comment